5 Accessories and Scents to Try This Spring
With the official start of Spring arriving over the weekend, I thought it would be fun to share a post a bit out of my norm: 5 accessories and scents to try this spring. In starting a new season, I thought it would be fun to share my easy ways to effortlessly transition into spring by featuring five fresh-for-spring accessories and scents that I am currently loving.
New jewelry is one of my favorite ways to update "old" garments for a new season. This is especially true when temperatures haven't quite caught up... and you still want to wear your favorite pieces from the previous season. I have found that chunky gold jewelry is all I am wearing lately. I especially can't stay away from any rings or cuffs featuring a touch of white marble!
The same could be said for scents! I find that a new scent or fragrance is the prefect way to jumpstart any seasonal transition. I even like to implement this idea throughout my home with fresh candles and new room sprays! Of course, fresh flowers and a cup of espresso can go a long way as well!
- Cuff - I love Capwell + Co's Alyssa cuff because it is both modern and minimalist. I particularly like to pair the cuff with soft whites, blues, and tans. I recently styled the cuff on Instagram with a lace dress and with a striped vest in my previous blog post.
- Gold & Marble Ring - For the marble obsessed (me!) this ring is a total dream. What is best is that you can dress it up or down depending on your mood or agenda. I should point out that it looks great with the Alyssa cuff, but can also be easily mixed with other bold gold jewelry you might already own. However, I would personally stick with a white and gold color palette when mixing.
- Gold Ring - If you are looking for a fresh design that will easily pair with your existing jewelry - this ring has been my go-to. The clean metal feels oh-so-fresh and is gorgeously versatile.
- White Candle in Damascena Rose, Orris & Oud - Antica Farmacista's Damascena Rose, Orris & Oud Candle features a floral scent that blends notes of Damascus rose absolute, sensual violet, Tuscan orris root, tart rhubarb, dewy apricot, oud, amber, musk and cashmere. While its yummy scent brings so much to my living room, I also love the candle for its design.
- Room and Linen Spray in Prosecco - If you are looking to an alternative to a candle for home fragrance, Antica Farmacista's Room and Linen Spray is wonderful. Packaged in a beautiful glass bottle, simply spray into the air or onto fabrics and linens to instantly refresh the mood in any room.
What are your tips and tricks for effortlessly transitioning into spring? Or any new season? I would love to know! If you liked this post, I have linked to more lifestyle focused posts here. Or, if you are as looking for spring outfit inspiration, I have linked to my spring-inspired outfits here. As always, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram or SIGN UP to receive new posts by email!! xo, Sarah.