I'm taking flower child to the next level today in this playful floral print jumpsuit! The wide-legged jumpsuit from C/Meo Collective is what I like to call a one-and-done stunner, meaning it is a complete outfit in one pretty (floral) package. However, I have to say that the best part about this piece is its relaxed-meets-refined style. While the sophisticated silhouette creates an elevated appeal, the oversized floral print adds a playful touch. This perfect combo makes the shoulder-bearing number a favorite for any summer event or weekend hang-out, depending on how you style it. I took advantage of the cropped, wide-leg pant and opted to style the jumpsuit with a statement sandal for a more dressed-up look.
- C/Meo Collective Power Trip Jumpsuit (available at SHOPBOP, Bloomingdale's, & Anthropologie)
- Chloe Drew Mini Chain Shoulder Bag in Black (also available at Nordstrom)
- Valentino Rockstud High-Heel Gladiator Sandal (shop similar sandals by ASOS, Aquazzura, ASOS & Stuart Weitzman)
- Wide-Brimmed Straw Hat
- Pearl Double Sided Earrings Gold (similar by Forever 21)
- Julep Hope It Girl Nail Polish