Whistler Travel Diary
Whistler Travel Diary! One of my favorite weekend getaways is definitely driving 4 hours north to Whistler, Canada! It's the perfect holiday destination as there's nothing better than watching the snow fall while bundled up fireside. When traveling to Whistler the Fairmont Chateau Whistler's mountainside Mallard Lounge offers one of the best settings for relaxing with a glass of Glühwein (mulled wine) or your winter drink of choice. When I wasn't fireside or skiing the mountain, I enjoyed strolling the whistler village with friends. Although, I'd have to say it was one of the coldest trips yet for me (like 10 degrees Fahrenheit)! Which meant breaking out the fur coats and finally using my favorite hat for function - to keep my hair dry from the snow!
Look back for part two of my Whistler travel diary! More to come as I am headed back later this month!
- Elizabeth and James Black Fur Coat (similar)
- 360 Sweater Logan Top in Black
- Vince Black Denim Jean
- Christian Dior Patent Leather Lady Dior Handbag (similar)
- Black Ankle Boot (similar)
- Black Felted Floppy Hat (similar)
- Miu Miu Plastic & Metal Cat’s-Eye Sunglasses