As I mentioned in my last blog post, I just recently returned from traveling around the South of France. My trip started in the city of Nice, which is often referred to as the capital of the French Riviera. The city skirts the pebbly shores of the Baie des Anges and beautifully balances old-world decadence with modern urban energy. With vibrant markets and diverse restaurants, it's also renowned for its food. Knowing how much the city had to offer, the first day I walked the entire city, including the prestigious Promenade des Anglais! For a day of walking, I opted to layer a tissue weight lambskin jacket over an all white look. The jacket is exceptionally supple. Made of hand-cut leather panels and delicate georgette, it effortlessly elevates my otherwise casual travel look.
- Lafayette Tissue Weight Lambskin Catrice Jacket (Also available in white, sterling, blue and at Neiman Marcus)
- James Jeans frost white Rudy skinny leg jeans
- Lafayette Silk Double Georgette Merryn Blouse (also available at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus)
- Seychelles Haunt Women's Slide Shoes Silver Metallic Suede
- Vera Bradley Quilted Amy Backpack
- CHLOE Translucent Turtledove Square 56mm Sunglasses (shop similar Chloe sunglasses here, here, & here)