Pretty in Plaid
A head-to-toe white outfit is a seasonal fashion favorite of mine. The simplified palette just screams fresh-for-spring. Not only it is easy to put together, since you’re only working with one color, it’s also one of the easiest ways to pull off a super sophisticated look without much effort. Gold and white are a favorite color combination of mine for this reason. Together the two colors just scream lux-ur-y. However, today I’ve down played the luxe factor for a more casual approach to the ever chic white ensemble. I’ve opted to layer on a plaid jacket and complimentary red accessories. The white cowlneck sweater and shorts are the perfect blank canvas for these attention-hungry pieces. Topped off with a red lip and I’m ready for... well honestly, a starbucks run!!
- Plaid Jacket (Shop similar plaid jackets from ASOS, Neiman Marcus, Forever 21, Isabel Marant, and Forever 21,
- Everlane White Pleated Shorts
- Sleeveless Cowl Neck Sweater
- Gucci Soho Leather Mini Chain Bag in Red (shop similar Gucci handbags here & here)
- Red Ankle Strap Pump (shop similar heels from Calvin Klein, Manolo Blahnik, Nordstrom and Nine West)
- Georgio Armani Lip Maestro Lip Stain