With Coachella kicking off this past weekend, I was beyond thrilled to find my way to the desert for day three. Today I am sharing all the details on what I wore. When thinking about festival style, flower crowns and denim shorts are just a few of the style staples that come to mind. Although both are favorites of mine for obvious reasons, I had a more elevated festival style in mind. So, I took to the the desert in my DVF wide leg pant,fringe crop top, and favorite silver accessories. Channeling the '70s Summer of Love, the pants feature a design iconic of classic bohemian style and flared legs for a free-spirited look. To compliment my high-waisted pants, I opted to top off my look with a breezy fringed crop top. Of course, no Coachella outfit is complete without a pair of oversized shades and statement necklace (or two). So, I layered on my worn silver coin necklace, which boasts layers of silver coins in a faded silver finish, and oversized wayfarers.
- Lucy Paris Fringe Tank (shop other fringe tops by Topshop & Free People)
- Diane von Furstenburg Elena Silk Jersey Wide Leg Pant (shop similar DVF, Forever 21, SAKS, and Nasty Gal)
- Celine Oversized Wayfarers
- Silver Coin Statement Necklace (shop similar SWELL & Shlimp and Ulrich necklace)
- Vera Bradley Quilted Leather Amy Backpack