I've arrived back in Seattle and am oh so happy to be home. The weather has been so beautiful that I've continued to be drawn to bright, white outfits. I've even started to incorporate lighter fabrics, such as linen (today's fabric of choice). Today's look though isn't just about clean color palettes or spring fabrics, what it's really all about is elevated sophistication in three easy pieces. Those three easy pieces being a wide-leg linen pant, plaid linen blouse, and grey suede vest. Wide-leg pants have definitely made a comeback this season. The pair I am wearing today offer a very voluminous leg. However, despite the generous amount of fabric, they aren't overwhelming because of the clean tailoring and pleat-front. While the linen pants feel very classic, the window pane-plaid adds the perfect modern pop to this look. The crisp collar adds further polish. I've topped my look off with a long vest (the perfect spring alternative for all you blazer fans), for a touch of casual, non-chalance. Made of an athletic-inspired perforated suede, the texture adds a nice sporty touch to the overall look. Together these tailored white pieces, anchored with contrasting grey accents, create a streamlined look that I'm loving for spring.
- Lafayette 148 New York Perforated Suede Front Vest
- Lafayette 148 New York Lavish Linen Wide-Leg Pants
- Lafayette 148 New York Nadie Plaid Linen Blouse
- CHLOE Translucent Turtledove Square 56mm Sunglasses (on sale!)
- Miu Miu Metallic Leather Platform Sandal (shop similar Saint Laurent sandals here & Fendi sandals here)